Sunday, October 7, 2012

wear your love like heaven

DSC_0526.jpg_effected
DSC_0548.jpg_effected
DSC_0560.jpg_effected

My hippie fever has taken over and I just can't help myself. It all started with the suede fringed vest which paired perfectly with my beaded necklace that I decided to wear as a headband, more appropriate you know. Add that to the quintessential woodsy scene without shoes plus a dash of Donovan's Wear Your Love Like Heaven to really cast a vibe.

DSC_0553.jpg_effected
DSC_0482.jpg_effected
DSC_0497.jpg_effected


Having gone full blown 60s Laurel Canyon, I was reminded of the time I interviewed the lovely Miss Pamela Des Barres. It was after one of her infamous rock 'n' roll tours of Hollywood / the canyon. The interview was never published and it seems a real shame. Would anyone be interested in reading it on my blog?

DSC_0552.jpg_effected
DSC_0537.jpg_effected
wearing: lace shirt - thrifted // suede fringe vest - vintage // denim shorts - vintage // beaded headband - thrifted // rock bracelets - island thrifts


wear your love like heaven - donovan

x Miss Sandy



7 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

These are such pretty photos! And I love the hippie vibe - you pull it off brilliantly.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

CC said...

1. This made my Sunday!
2. Where were these photos taken? YEG or YVR?
3. Quint essential Sandy
4. Yes to the interview
5. You are a natural beauty!

Hippie Thx Giving!
(I'm so cheesy haha)

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

what beautiful shots, really tranquil, stunning! xx

Heather said...

Such a fun look - you are totally rocking the hippie look!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

JennaStevie said...

These photos are so awesome, I love how well your rock the hippie look. That fringed vest is so amazing!!
xJennaD

Ashley said...

These pictures are absolutely stunning! You look amazing, dear! Also loving the vintage vibe of the photos xx


Twenties Girl Style
Enter to win a $25 gift card to Rire Boutique!

Katrina Sophia said...

Ahh lovely! The heavy hippy feel rocks. Bookmarking it in my Inspiration folder right now!

xx

ShareThis