Thursday, October 25, 2012

exaggeration is my only reality

photo by Harvey Miedreich
photo by Harvey Miedreich
photo by Harvey Miedreich
photo by Harvey Miedreich
outtakes from my shoot with Harvey Miedreich at the AGA

Late late post from a disorganized girl - the winner of the Diana Vreeland: The Has To Travel is the lovely Courtney Erin of Sartorial Sidelines.

In other news, I'm having an existential crisis with my job and life in general. Things might be sparse around here for the foreseeable future but not forever! With that said, my vintage pop up shop that I've been talking about doing since I was still living in England (they certainly know how to do them right over there) is actually taking form. Ladies & Gentleman of the Edmonton area, pen in a wild time for November 10-11th - details to follow shortly.

x Miss Sandy



9 comments:

JennaStevie said...

These photos are so lovely, I especially love the first one!
Ah I will be in Vancity when that pop up shop is here, hopefully it pops up again!
xJennaD

Courtney Erin said...

My calendar is totally marked!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Wren KW said...

My wedding photographer shot a wedding here and there is the most stunning photo of the bride and groom in front of that instalment. The AGA would be the perfect place to get hitched.

I won't be around Edmonton Nov 10-11, but I will alert my friends.

Also you pull off those sunglasses beautifully.

Melanie Liliana said...

great photos! and congrats with the store I'd love to see it when it opens! Are these photos recent? UGH so much snow here..

iambornlippy.blogspot.com

Northern Style Exposure said...

oh la la! love these pics! and those sunglasses!

CC said...

Spectacular!
p/s i love that you're wearing nail polish ;)

Simona said...

Gorgeous pictures Sandy!:)
xx

Angela said...

oh!! awesome sunnies!!
kisses!

Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Katrina Sophia said...

Gorgeous shots. I really like the quote too

xx
The Young Bridget Jones

ShareThis