Sunday, October 21, 2012

Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel


My excitement knows no bounds whenever a documentary on a fashion icon rolls into town. Having an inquiring mind at an early age, Diana Vreeland was on my radar ever since my infatuation with Studio 54 in elementary school and even more so when I moved onto obsessing over Andy Warhol and The Factory. This was clearly a happening lady with her career at Harper's and Vogue while rubbing shoulders with all my fave raves,  how could I not be intrigued?

Fortunately for me, and for the people of Edmonton, Diana Vreeland: The Eye Hast To Travel will be screening at the Princess Theatre on Whyte Ave beginning October 26th. I'm also happy to announce that a lucky reader will be gifted a double guest pass for the movie valid for any of the showings. 


To enter:

1. You must live in the Edmonton area


2. The following are worth 1 entry each:
- Follow The Pretty Secrets on Twitter
- 'Like' The Pretty Secrets on Facebook
- Follow The Pretty Secrets on Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'
- Share your favourite DV editorial or magazine cover

3. Leave a comment below with your email address and which entries you qualify for

The contest will be open till Thursday, October, 25th

Good luck!

 x Miss Sandy







9 comments:

JennaStevie said...

Ohh this sounds really interesting! I would definitely love to see it.
I like you on FB and follow you with GFC
Jennastevie89@gmail.com
xJennaD

Matthew Moran said...

That's so awesome sandy! Great post today!
Matthew :)

Matthew.rj.moran@gmail.com

Matthew Moran said...

That's so awesome sandy! Great post today!
Matthew :)

Matthew.rj.moran@gmail.com

Jessica said...

will have to check this out

Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

Courtney Erin said...

I qualify for three entries (twitter, Facebook, and Bloglovin'). I really, really hope I win...

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Angela said...

nice post!!
great idea!!
kisses!

Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr


Alexandra said...

I wish I was in Edmonton for this! I want to see this doc soooo badly, she was such a legend.

Alexandra xo

tovogueorbust.com

Katie Frank said...

sounds cool, would you like to follow each other?
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

supersu said...

followed you on facebook!
would love to see this movie

thxs

suzanne dennis

ShareThis