Wednesday, October 17, 2012

a penny for your thoughts

DSC_0077.jpg_effected
DSC_0090.jpg_effected
DSC_0087.jpg_effected
DSC_0073.jpg_effected
DSC_0061.jpg_effected
DSC_0076.jpg_effected
DSC_0086.jpg_effected
DSC_0095.jpg_effected
DSC_0082.jpg_effected
wearing: cardigan - vintage aquascutum // t shirt - west 49 // suede skirt - vintage // chain tassel necklace - The Pretty Secrets vintage // leather purse - vintage cole haan // tennis socks - unknown // penny loafers - vintage


After years of searching I found the most perfect pair of penny loafers and coincidentally it's nearly too cold to wear them but better late than never according to the old adage. These are my favourite fall pieces right now, the suede olive a-line skirt seems to go with everything as does the heavy knit navy Aquascutum oversized cardigan. I'm all about versatile items which is sometimes tricky with vintage especially outrageous 60s eye-melter patterns.

Speaking of vintage clothes - I do have an online store but The Pretty Secrets Vintage will be popping up in Edmonton in the near future! Details to follow.

Also, I've been guest blogging at Murale Muse - Canada's answer to Sephora. Check out my first entry on winter skincare here

x Miss Sandy

9 comments:

Wren KW said...

Keep me posted on the Vintage shop!

Also I love everything olive green all the time.

JennaStevie said...

Those are the perfect penny loafers!! I love the a line skirt and that cardigan looks really cozy.
xJennaD

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

What a lovely outfit, love the loafers with the cute socks xx

Courtney Erin said...

I can not wait for your pop up shop! And those shoes are definitely awesome.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Rebecca Jane said...

I always love a good penny loafer, and I have to say, yours are a really adorable example!

CC said...

There's that skirt again! Love. I wish I could walk to school with you in a matching brown suede skirt...sigh.
xo

kate maggie said...

Love this outfit and your hair! The leaves look so pretty in these photos too. <3

Katrina Sophia said...

B.E.A.U.tiful!

The skirt is adorable. The colour combination is oh so autumny!

Darling have a look at my latest blogpost, I need you to vote something

xx
The Young Bridget Jones

Cee said...

When I saw a snap of these penny loafers on Instagram, I knew I had toc ome to see this post - they are amazing! And the socks you paired with them, with the emblem? Seriously, I am dying over here. Your hair is looking particularly lovely in these photos, too!
xox,
Cee

ShareThis